For the participants needing Japanese Visas
ISCE2009 will issue a Letter of Invitation required to apply for Temporary Visitor Visa, provided all of the following conditions are met.
A participant must:
- Be an author of the accepted papers at the ISCE2009.
- Pay the full registration fee of ISCE2009, and promise to attend the symposium.
- Confirm that the ISCE2009 General Chair will not bear any expenses incurred in ordered to participate of ISCE2009 such as traveling/lodging.
| Temporary Visitor Visa: Short-term Stays (one time only)
90, 30 or 15 days
Short-term stays refer to temporary visits for such purposes as sightseeing; sports; convalescence; visits to relatives, friends, or acquaintances; amateur participation in athletic meetings or other contests; business trips; investigative trips; participation in trainings and conferences or other such similar activities.
Please visit the website of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan and get more detail.
The Letter of Invitation ISCE2009 issues WILL NOT GUARANTEE a Temporary Visitor Visa acquisition.
ISCE2009 is not responsible if the Visa cannot be acquired despite the issuance of the Letter of Invitation.
Also, please note that we WILL NOT REFUND the registration fees for any reasons whatsoever after issuing the Letter of Invitation, even before 22:00, Wednesday, April 8, 2009 (UTC).
** Important ** Invitation Letter Request
For the participants needing a Letter of Invitation, please send the following materials to the address below AFTER completing your registration fee payment.
- Send To:
- visa [at] isce2009.ryukoku.ac.jp
- [Y******] (your registration Number) Invitation Letter Request for VISA application
- In the Text: in English
- * You schedule of Japan visit (date, frights, and hotels)
- * Place of the Japanese Embassy or the Japanese Consulate you will submit the application forms to.
- Attachment: in English
- A copy of certificates of school enrollment or certificates of employment from the place where they work written in English.
Please note that the certificate needs to include your nationality, full name, date of birth, and job title.
Upon confirmation of your registration status, we will contact you. As it may take more than a week for you, depending on the country of destination, to receive the Letter of Invitation when sending by airmail, please contact us as early as possible.